Hello Memorial Day, hello summer!
It's nearly that time for cool mint drinks, chunky watermelon and lots of refreshing salads.
This salad shouts "cool" -- cucumbers, watermelon and mint!
Slice, dice, serve up and enjoy right away!
MINTED CUCUMBER & WATERMELON SALAD
Recipe type: Salad
Cuisine: Gluten-free, Whole30, Paleo
Prep time: 10 minutes
Makes 4 servings
1 serving: 100 calories // 12 C // 6 F // 2 P
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 3 cups watermelon, seeds removed, cubed
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt & pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. pine nuts
- 1/4 cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- In a medium bowl, place sliced cucumber, red onion, watermelon and bell pepper.
- In a small bowl whisk together lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Pour dressing over cucumber and veggies in medium bowl. Top with pine nuts and mint leaves and gently toss.